Exercises and yoga poses can be the safest way to induce periods naturally without any side effects.
Exercise helps in improving the blood circulation in your body and aids in starting menstruation. Do exercises that target abdomen muscles and increase metabolic rate for best results.
Discover the most effective yoga exercises to get your periods soon.
This one works the abdominal muscles and pelvic area.
- Lie down on your stomach on a uniform floor, keep your feet together. And take the support of your hands with palms, push yourself upward. Bent your hands and place a load of your body on your hands and feet.
- Now by taking the support of hand and feet, do up and down for a few times. Inhale as you lower your body towards the floor.
- Exhale when your body goes away from the floor.
- Repeat the same for at least 12-20 times.
Aerobic exercises help in maintaining the metabolic rate of your body. Furthermore, these exercises are helpful in losing weight and also keep your body healthy.2
Various aerobic exercises are dancing, swimming, running, biking, and climbing stairs. You can carry a combination of these to get periods immediately.
This one again focuses on the abdominal muscles and the muscles of the pelvic area.
- Lie on the uniform floor on your back.
- Bring your hands behind your neck to avoid neck strain.
- Bend your knees while feet on the floor.
- Now push yourself upward. Exhale when you come upward.
- Wait for a second. Take a breath and then come back to the initial position.
- Repeat the same for 15-20 times.
4.Crunch And Twist
It works solely on your abdominal core and is a great exercise for relieving premenstrual syndrome.
- Take a sit-up position. Bring yourself upward and then try to touch the right knee with your left elbow.
- By twisting your waist not shoulders and back.
- Now do the same for left knee and right elbow.
- Repeat the same for 10-15 times, each side.
This one is known to increase your heart rate and the body’s vital processes.
- Take a jumping rope and hold it with your hands.
- Stand straight with knees and feet together.
- The rope should be behind your ankles.
- Now start jumping and maintain the same standing position while jumping.
- There should not be any object in the area of your exercise.
- 3-4 minutes of jumping daily is sufficient.
This one lessons the muscles in your pelvic area and contracts the uterus.3
- Lie down on a mat and raise your legs.
- Keep your legs straight, lower the left leg slowly until it is just a few inches away from the floor.
- Bring up the left leg and lower the right leg a few inches away from the floor.
- Do this for both the legs 30 times.
Yoga poses are effective in treating issues related to period problems.Below are list of yoga poses you can try to induce period.
Its a very common yoga poses and is known for the year to get early periods. It will stretch the abdominal muscles and as a result, start the flow.
- Lie down on your stomach on a mat.
- Lift your legs and your face towards your back.
- Try to hold your ankle with your hands if possible.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds and then release.
- Do this 5-10 times.
If you follow this pose regularly surely you can get your period in a few days. It helps to stretch the pelvic and abdominal muscles.
- Sit on your feet fully
- Try to sit lower your body as far as you can.
- Bring your hands forward and join them.
- Stay in this position for a minimum of 1 minute and then release.
- Repeat around 10-15 times.
It stretches the entire lower and abdominal area
- Kneel down on your mat and place your hands on the hip
- Your feet sole should face the ceiling and the knees and shoulders should be in line.
- Inhale and bend backward using your tailbone inwards. You will feel the pull in your navel.
- If possible try to touch your feet.
- Remain for a few seconds and release.
- Do this 10 times.
This opens up the pelvic area and aids in regulating normal menstrual flow. This is one of the most effective yoga for periods to come fast.
- Sit straight and bend both the knees. Your feet should be near the pelvic and soles touching to each other.
- Inhale and press the thighs and knees towards the floor.
- Flap both legs in slow motion for a minute and stop.
- Repeat it five times a day.
The exercises mentioned above won’t work immediately, but will certainly speed things up. If you carry them out daily your periods will come earlier and also your cycle would be regulated. Sometimes people have experienced getting periods immediately within an hour.
Nonetheless, make sure you are de-stressed all the time and consider applying a heating pad for better and faster results.
In addition to this, there are few effective natural ways to get your periods faster. You can club them with the exercises and yoga mentioned above to get the early periods.